Let’s Share Our Stories!
Do you want a free video promoting your business and the downtown Anderson business community? Then please continue reading below!
Let’s prove that Anderson is strong and we mean business! The #AndersonStrong Storefront Stories campaign will tell your story at no cost to you, and let everyone know that you are open for business and available to help. All we ask is for you to step outside for a photo of you with your storefront. While maintaining a distance of 6 feet, we will capture a picture of you and your business and a quick video interview.
- Introduce your name and your business.
- What does #AndersonStrong mean to you?
- Share that you are open for business, or will be in the future!
Details of the Storefront Stories campaign:
- Capture a picture for you to share on your business social media accounts. We will email your picture to you.
- Create a short video for you to share on your business social media accounts. We will email the short video for you to download.
- Be a part of a longer video compiling all of the Storefront Stories to share once businesses are able to reopen.
Storefront Stories is FREE. We are in this together and want to help Anderson businesses in any way we can!
We only ask you to do this in return:
- Share the picture and video we create for you on your business social media accounts.
- Like and share two social media posts from other Anderson businesses featuring their pictures and video.
- Use #AndersonStrong #AndersonSC #seeshockcity hashtags in your social media posts.
This project was inspired by J. Pray Photography’s Front Steps Project here in Anderson. Thanks to Jenny Pray for her inspiration!