What did you gain…really?
1) Explain the experience of taking a test together, what did you gain by using this method?
2) If you chose not to use the answers that the group suggested, why…what was your reasoning?
3) Do you feel that your academic integrity was compromised?
4) Do you think that someone was capitalizing on your academic knowledge…maybe the student that did not study?
5) What is a situation that using a collaborative method of communication (taking a test) would not be beneficial?
6) What made you naturally choose to work in a group when I just laid down the tests and said good luck?
7) Were there any rules, or did the classroom create the rules?