How to add a Fan Page to Hootsuite
OK…I figured it out after chatting with the people from Hootsuite how to add the a Fan Page to Hootsuite.
- Open Hootsuite (log in)
- Go to the bottom and click the Settings tab
- Go right under the update/status bar and click Social Networks
- Go to the right hand side of the screen, right under your Avatar and click +Add Social Network
- A pop-up menu will appear and right under Facebook, you will see Pages (You probably need to add your personal Facebook profile to Hootsuite first)
- Click Pages and then select Connect with Facebook
- It will ask you again to Connect with Facebook, click it again when prompted
- Another pop-up window will appear to ask you to log into Facebook, provide username & password and click Connect
- Another pop-up window will appear listing all of the Fan Pages your are a part of, select the Fan Page you want to add to Hootsuite
- Another pop-up window will appear that asks you if you want to allow publishing for Fan Page you want to add to Hootsuite, click Allow Publishing
- It will then take you back to the pop-up window that lists all your Fan Pages with the one you want to add to Hootsuite selected, click Add to Hootsuite
- You are done!!!
I hope this helps?
Very helpful! Thank you very much.
No problem friend…I hope it helped! ~BR