Webinar: The Network Approach to Mentors, Sponsors, and Coaches
Webinar hosted by Clemson Center for Corporate Learning, to learn more: ThinkClemson.com.
In this session, we will:
- Define mentor, sponsor and coach,
- Describe the value of having a developmental network,
- Provide you with a network mapping tool that will enable you to see who is in your current network, and
- Use the mapping tool to create the type of strategic network that supports your ambition to reach your professional goals.
- Take action to be more intentional in your networking and make your connections work for you!
Moderator: Bobby Rettew, MA
Storyteller & Digital Strategist, Owner, Rettew Creative
Bobby Rettew is a husband, father, award winning storyteller, published author, educator for Anderson University and Clemson Center for Corporate Learning, business owner of Rettew Creative, and business partner for Touch Point Media podcast network. He also serves as the chair of the communications committee and deacon at Boulevard Baptist Church, board member for the Fort Hill Clemson Club, and vice-chair for Anderson County’s Criminal Justice Coordinating Council.
Presenter: Cynthia Sims, Ph.D.
Cynthia M. Sims is an Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator of the Master of Human Resource Development, Department of Educational and Organizational Leadership, College of Education, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina. Her research focuses on the ways gender and diversity influences the enactment of leadership in the workplace.